NOW OFFERING TELETHERAPY
Meeting with your provider just got easier!
Teletherapy (telehealth) is the use of technology in order to provide real-time healthcare to patients.
Teletherapy is private and secure. All data is encrypted. Your sessions are anonymous, and none of your information is stored. Meeting with our provider is HIPAA compliant.
Our physical therapists are experts in what they do.
- We take the time to listen
- Our therapists are skilled, compassionate, empathetic practitioners
- Our therapists are continually learning and applying new knowledge
- We combine the science of movement with the art of healing
- We strive for you to be “forever better”
Our services are designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Primary care for musculoskeletal conditions
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Post-injury and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Fitness, health and wellness programs
- Education to enhance awareness of your “movement system”
- 1:1, sixty minute sessions with the Doctor of Physical Therapy
MSPT COVID-19 health and safety measures
Movement Systems Physical Therapy considers your Safety and Health our number one priority. We understand how deeply COVID-19 pandemic has affected our communities and want you to know all we are doing to protect you and help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We can assure you that we are monitoring and updating our safety guidelines as new information is obtained.
The 2.5 minute video at the left shows some of our COVID-19 safety measures. For more information visit our COVID-19 Health and Safety page.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
The receptionist, was so helpful and kind! She knew exactly what she was talking about and was quick to answer my many questions! I wish every receptionist was as kind and empathetic as her. Got my appointment scheduled and I can not wait, I have heard many great things about the staff!
The front staff is super friendly even when I was cranky. They are helpful about scheduling appointments on cancellations and even scanned something to me I left behind. My PT is knowledgeable, motivated, and energetic. I’m already seeing improvement.
Erika always makes me feel better both physically and emotionally. I’m so glad to have found her again to help me through this next physical challenge.
I’ve worked with several different therapists here for different issues over the last 5 years. They are all very skilled and fun to work with and helped greatly in each case. The new location here is lovely and well-equipped. I’d highly recommend coming here for wide range of physical therapy treatments.