Our services are designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Primary care for musculoskeletal conditions
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Post-injury and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Fitness, health and wellness programs
- Education to enhance awareness of your “movement system”
- 1:1, sixty minute sessions with the Doctor of Physical Therapy
Our physical therapists are experts in what they do.
- We take the time to listen
- Our therapists are skilled, compassionate, empathetic practitioners
- Our therapists are continually learning and applying new knowledge
- We combine the science of movement with the art of healing
- We strive for you to be “forever better”
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Jill has been an indispensable part of my family’s health care team for years. She is compassionate, optimistic, and extremely skilled. She informs me about the latest research related to my treatment and helps me to heal. She is fabulous, and I feel so fortunate to work with her toward achieving my health care goals.
The front staff is super friendly even when I was cranky. They are helpful about scheduling appointments on cancellations and even scanned something to me I left behind. My PT is knowledgeable, motivated, and energetic. I’m already seeing improvement.
Erika always makes me feel better both physically and emotionally. I’m so glad to have found her again to help me through this next physical challenge.
Andrea is great! She listened, thought about the big picture, and had many concrete short and long term ideas. She was empathetic, supportive, and optimistic. She is warm and encouraged me to feel like I can improve in spite of a long history of moderate, chronic pain. I look forward to continuing to work with her. The new app with exercises, video demonstration, and tracking is great!