Standard Insurance Policy:
- Coverage depends upon your insurance company and the specific plan you have chosen.
- You may need a current prescription, referral, or authorization for physical therapy services based on your insurance plan.
- Co-pays are due at the time of service.
- Benefit details are not a guarantee of payment.
- MSPT is a non-participating provider with Medicare
- We ask that our Medicare patients pay in full at the time of service. You will only be charged 115% of the Medicare allowable per Medicare guidelines.
- Medicare will directly reimburse you the Medicare allowable portion, less your 20% co-payment and annual deductible.
- If you are seeking treatment due to an automobile accident, you are required to notify Medicare.
- You MUST be discharged from any home health care services or agency prior to initiating outpatient physical therapy. Medicare will not pay for both home health and outpatient care simultaneously.
Auto PIP / Third Party:
- We do not accept third-party or accident settlement liens. If you do not have a direct PIP Claim you can choose to submit your personal health insurance or pay at the time of service at the Self-Pay rate described below.
- For patients without insurance coverage, or for those patients that have exceeded insurance benefits, a 20% discount is available for full payment at the time of service.
Paying Your Bill:
- You will receive a monthly statement in the mail for any non-covered or unpaid balances on your account.
- All unpaid balances that exceed 120 days will be assigned to a third party collection agency.
- Payment plans due to financial hardship will be considered upon special request.
- A fee of $25 will be charged for any check returned by the bank for Non Sufficient Funds.